.jpg)
For the first time in a long time,
I really felt this family like a FAMILY.
Though I knew beforehand that daddy will surely come and it seems not like a big deal to me.
But. I wonder why tears almost fell when daddy reached.
I was overjoyed, and touched.
But. I wonder why tears almost fell when daddy reached.
I was overjoyed, and touched.
Seeing those eyes turning red when he was standing beside us while queueing up.
I wonder why.
Was this something he has been waiting for a long time?
To see her dream of us come true?
Did he simply felt God's presence at that time and was just standing in awe in God?
I wonder why.
Was this something he has been waiting for a long time?
To see her dream of us come true?
Did he simply felt God's presence at that time and was just standing in awe in God?
I don't know.
But certainly, those teary eyes, they meant alot to me.
Because I know, I love my daddy alot.
But certainly, those teary eyes, they meant alot to me.
Because I know, I love my daddy alot.
& it certainly wasn't easy to raise us up.
The stress and struggles he went through, I salute him.
& I thank God for sustaining this family till today.
Thank God for holding this family together up to this day with His grace and love.
Thank God for holding this family together up to this day with His grace and love.
Ps Daniel was so funny when he was baptizing me.
I guess I was really nervous and he could tell.
Because I looked at him blurry after he asked me the first qns.
Because I looked at him blurry after he asked me the first qns.
But the fact is because i finished answering, bt too softly, & Ps asked me to speak louder.
However, I finished answering. And he was still waiting for my reply.
However, I finished answering. And he was still waiting for my reply.
He asked me aft tt, "are you alright?"
hahaha. i nodded immediately.
It was really comical la. Lol. Luckily, he didn't ask me thru the mic. That'll be so embarrassing.
God's presence fell upon me so strongly while praying and being prayed for.
It had been so long since I felt such peace within me.
Intimate moments like this, I never want to let go.
Intimate moments like this, I never want to let go.
& I thank all for the gifts.
The sunflowerssss!
I received 5 stalks leh. F-I-V-E FIVE 5 LEH! I'm so happy la.
Weiqiang gave me one.
Zhixian & Jere gave me one.
Mich Ng gave me one BIG one. & i really meant BIG.
Weishun gave me one.
And Varmamama gave me one!
Thank you the 3 lovelies for the two books and gummies and towel too (:
& unexpectedly yikai and lisa for the choc and donut (:
How could I forget those who smsed me? :D
These msges meant much to me (:
Not forgetting, those who made time to come today!
Anthony shaun, and yeah, gideon, & MICHLO. though she has promos coming up.
I'm like the happiest girl on earth today la!
nono, ytd i mean.
hehehe.
& mind you, those sunflowers were really so heavy man. zZZ.
my dream came true. to carry one whole big bunch of them. Lol.
Apart happy stuffs, I got really emotional throughout the day.
Which is, I know, really bad.
But I thank my girlies and two gaylies who were by my side throughout, trying to cheer me up.
And mummy who was really there throughout the day.
These days haven't been good.
My eyes really are so tired and dry.
BUT. I know, I can overcome this.
I can.
The same power that conquered the grave lives in me.
It'll be really stupid to let all these affect me.
Like what renee says, silly me. I'm really silly.
Yeah, like what wq said.
All these made me treasure the friends around me even more.
& you all know who you are whom I really treasure and love alot.
oikos, girlies, the clique, others not to specify them here.
yes, gay, you are incl. haha.
(:
After just 4 hrs of sleep last night,
i guess i'm really too drained to carry on.
Going KO.
Bye.
New creation, New life, New me.