Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh well.

I find myself viewing photos of the past.
HURHUR.
What a drastic change in me man.
And of course, my friends.
REALLY FUNNY I TELL YOU.
HAHAHA.

Feel like posting everything up.
But it'll take ages to do so.
I've got like crazily 3000 over photos.
Can't upload everything either. HAHA!

But there's two I pretty much want to upload.
It's..

1D'o4! Spot me!!! Hurhurhur.

& 4e4 'o8!!!

I shall post up other photos soon.
Good laugh. Hahaha.
Oh well. Haha.

Sometimes we just miss the past don't we?
How I really wish to go back to secondary school years.
Where the fun comes in, mugging comes in,
and where true friendships are established.
And yup, when I won't have to handle things that I have to handle now.
Things that are swallowing me up, that are draining my strength,
and yeah, that are playing with my emotions.

Well,
children need to grow up eventually.

I'm just maturing; growing up.

* * *

Anyway.
Let's see. Today, I had my first private student. :x
I'm not allowed actually. But since wq came up to me and such,
I thought, why not.
It was a fruitful experience though.
His sister really taught me much in teaching young kids.
Suggestions she gave were really good, and really helpful!
This one, I can really let down, and not follow book by book, law by law.
It'll be so much more fun as compared to my usual mundane teaching in the school.

* * *

Did makeup lessons for field pract today.
Oh well, it was fun! HAHA. The thing is time passed so quickly today!
Ashrin, Jerishi, Joshua, Jingjie. [i think that's how their names are spelt.]
They certainly know how to stick to me. Especially Ashrin.
This really adorable boy. He keeps on following me, wanting to hold my hand,
and it's not only for a while, but it's throughout the 3 hours there man!
Certainly, I had a hard time fighting a war against his nucleus. :x
He was having a really bad running nose, and of course, i was the one helping him to wipe and wipe.
Terrible. HAHA.

I'm pretty shocked by the comments by the teachers incharge of this playgroup.
Some comments were really insulting, and yea, discriminating. Discriminating the tamils and malays.
I mean, it's really a stereotype to classify boys as the NAUGHTY ones in class.
You see, naughty is a subjective word, and we're taught not to use subjective terms.
And many other comments.. the teacher went up and point the child, and started her comments, then went on to the other child.
I mean, it's really shocking to see this happening. They're really so not professional. -.-
I ain't gossiping about them or what.
Yes, they're really nice teachers, they're really nice people to talk to, in adult terms.
But coming to children, I think they should reconsider their words and the way to handle them.
I'm not judging their professionalism. But just commenting on it.
Well, at least I learnt much out of it.
I thought it was rather normal for children of age 2 to 3 to behave this way, to be really active.
I mean, they aren't to blame anyway isn't it?
Isn't it a teacher's responsibility to be able to manage a child and his behavior,
so, i don't see why a teacher should complain so much about a child.

In my opinion, how a child turns out to be in terms of his behavior and such, it simply reflect on how good a teacher really is; how professional one is.
Yeahh.

That's what I inspire to be - professional teacher who's able to impact the lives of my students,
imparting skills that I have on to them. Being a good role model for
them to follow.

Sounds like a big motto i've got for myself? HAHA.

It may not be in this field, maybe special needs.
Or even in teaching in Cristofori, I really see the importance of my skills.
I want to impart skills to my students, that they reflect what kind of teacher I really am.

Oh no no. I'm not trying to be professional here or what. But it's simply just my personal comments personal opinions and based on what I learnt. If unhappy or offended, you may simply leave. Or curse me under your breath then. :XHahaha.


Isn't this just like God and us?
God wants to impart us skills, wants to teach us things, wants to mould us
and that we will be able to reflect Him in our lives.

* * *

I've blogged a lil too much today. Shall continue no further.
Bye people.
I need good rest.