Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Microteaching presentation today, down with play proj!
Woohooooo.
Though i kind of screwed up on my part.
-.-

Oh well, i did really badly for my ChildDevt test that karuna can't help me to pass either.
Sighs.
But this paper, i'll never forget.
Because i had issue the night before, and affected me throughout.
And, reneemummy had to stay up w me till morning. Yes, i only slept arnd an hour.
How dumb am I. sighs.

I rmb sth karuna shared during lecture on monday,
"No one can know you better than you know yourself."
Well, i beg to differ.
I'm holding on to my belief that only God knows me all.

Because, i realise i don't know myself.
If I really do, why do I not know what is it that i really want.
If I really do,

haha.

Madness. Tomorrow's el test.
Ahhhh. On what?
Citations and Referencing.
Oh mannnn. I find it really irritating though.
Sighs.

Well though, today w my proj grp peeps,
we had some really interesting topic.
About our jaws dropping when we're older and such.
It was really hilarious though.
And we're saying that hannah will be the first one to drop her jaw. haha.

& I decided to take her.
I decided not to let this fear of failure in me,
to stop me from living a life that God has called me to live.
This fear, i will not let it stop me from serving Christ,
from living up to what God has called me to do.