Jason Becker's Altitudes.
Zx introduced me this song.
Yes, to many of you people, it might be nothing but noise.
Initially to me, no doubt, such songs are very irritating and noisy to me.
But, after listening to this, i just feel really something different about this song.
You know, it's like it is telling a story to you.
A sad story. I don't know.
But this piece composed by Jason is really expressive,
like what brother said, every note must be expressive and precise.
To me,
a good piece is when it can tell its story to you.
Behind every music piece,
there is a history to it.
Anyway, I finally found someone who really can understand what I'm feeling. (:
Thanks to whoever you are!
It just feels really better when i finally found someone who really understand whatever I'm feeling and such. (:
& I know, I'm really not alone. I'm not.