His deep love is healing the deep wound in this heart.
No, I'm no longer that easily defeated.
I'm stronger now.
This inner strength.
I understood what it means by having the strength in my inner being.
This strenght i'm having now.
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being.." Ephesians 3:16.
I am having this strength now. Yes, i do okay. Haha.
It's simply amazing i tell you! :D
God begin to show me so much, He began to tell me much,
revealing things that I never knew of. Speaking to me like never before.
Amazing. (:
I was writing on the bus to school as usual,
and I realise after that that as I was writing down, writing to Him,
healing was actually taking place in my heart.
God began to work in me, work in my heart.
Perspective changed.
He showed me much, and answered the many questions I always have in mind.
I came to understand of many things that I never once knew of,
and there's this joy unspeakable after that,
and this energy, this strength surging out within.
Energy and strength that enables me to stand firm and not easily defeated.
I don't really know how to describe it la, you know you know?
Just this energy within bursting out. Aiya, you know it or you don't. Haha.
I was reminded of the Heart Skit.
I don't know why. It was God.
The heart skit never really was internalized in me.
As in, i completely forget about the existence of this skit after mission trip.
I only remember chair and choices skit. So yea.
It's really amazing how this came to my rememberance.
You know what, I'll not be that easily defeated.
Why?
Because Christ is in me!
I have Jesus, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords.
The One who rule the Universe.
Back stronger. (:
Just wait and see.
& yes, i'll listen to reneemummy.
I've already done my part, said my piece.
Whether the reply comes back to me or not,
it doesn't matter much.
I shan't think too much.
Whatever the outcome may be,
i'll trust in Him, believing that He's in full control. (:
I'll accept whatever that comes.
Oh, i skipped PPCM lesson today.
Oh dear. Due to personal reasons.
Oh well. This'll be the last time i promise. haha!