Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAHA!
I was reviewing the photos in my lappy since sec 1.
& i chance upon this.

Yes, MICHELLE, you took this.
& yes, no doubt i actually secretly like this photo alottttt.
HAHA!
cos i look so cool la!
I guess it'll probably be my only time looking so cool in this lifetime ):
Oh well, maybe not. HEHE. (:
i'm always cool.
Yes... i am.. HAHA!

&&& i really miss yanto ):
I miss hiroki and jacq ):
And kok ):
I miss the times when we'll just meet up to pool.
Be it after exams, or after school.
Even during exam period.
That's when the fun comes in.
I miss it i miss it i miss it. I miss playing pool ):
It's like, now no khakis. Really sad.
Well, when will time ever grant us a meetup together?

Sighs.

& check this out!

GREENNNN M&Ms!!!!!!!!!!

It's the new mint m&ms. Oh well, i know i'm a lil noob.
I only get to try it this week, when i went all the way down to vivo's candyempire to get this packet after work on sunday, then bus home. ALONE. hahaha! :D

Yanto hiroki Yanto hiroki Yanto hiroki.
When?!?! ):

I miss pool alot. I miss river with you people. I do! ):