Woah. Amazing.
I just got home after leaving house at 12am..
Went to meet Eugene up.
Oh man, had such a nice catch up with him.
Fyi, its the bmt Eugene.. not Eugene Ng yea. haha
I believe it wasn't by chance that he actually called me up to ask me out.
I mean, seriously.
God used him to speak into my life.
God used him to give me advices.
Yes, Indeed it was God who's speaking through him to me.
I learnt much from him too (:
It's just so amazing how i'm able to open up to him so quickly despite not talking for like months? HAHA.
Btw, he's from CHC. yeappp.
& we walked to the park next to JP.
and we found out something really interesting there!
There's this section in the park where it's actually a game of snake&ladder!
I mean, yes! You play snake&ladder in the park!
Its the whole landscape of SNAKE&LADDER!
AMAZING RIGHT?
Gonna get Oikos to go there for outing man. HAHA.
i'll post up the photo soon!
I better go rest soon.
or else my eyes will never get better,
my body'll continue aching,
and i'll be forever tired.
In addition i'm doing proj w anqin at 10am.
Am still contemplating whether to go for captainsball not.
Well, we'll see.
Most probably not.
Yep...
Everyone's moving to Wordpress.
Should I move to?
I'm really sick of my skin, yet i can't find a nice skin.
Feel like really closing this blog and move to WP too.
Well, i do have a wp blog though.
It's top secret. HEHE (:
We shall see! :D
I really must stop blogging soon.
I've been blogging too much lately. Heh.
In God I trust.
No matter what may come my way.
I choose to trust in You Lord.
I'm sorry for being angry with You this morning.
I didn't have the right to get mad with You.
For You're God and i'm just a servant.
I believe it was a test for me.
When I later realise that i'm acting wrongly,
when i realise my position. Yep.
You're always so good God,
that whenever I choose to place my trust in You,
You always make a way without fail,
according to Your will, to Your timing.
God never fails. (: