Phew.
Finally completed my Play Module Assignment.
Like, finally!!!
hehe.
It's almost 4 am now, but i'm not sleepy.
I just completed assignment tt's to be handed in later.
Buttttt, though eyes are really tired, but i'm not physically tired!
Ahhh, i don't know what i'm talking. =x
Oh man, praise the Lord!
Even as i was doing, i wasn't feeling tired at all.
And afterall, it wasn't as tough as I really thought it would be.
This week..
real hectic week for me. Oh well.
Having test on saturday morning followed by church,
sunday, having to teach and jamming session, and dinner.
So far, as much as it was really a tiring week,
but, really thank God for preserving me all the way.
And its just physically tired, but spiritually refreshed!
Experienced God so much throughout this week..!!! :D
So much of His goodness.. oh man. How awesome He is!
Saw how He time and time again worked in my life,
saw how He time and time again came to my rescue,
saw how He time and time again answered my prayers.
Glory to God (:
Oh dear, my vision's blurry now.
I'm really worried that i'll have to wear specs one day..
ARGH. no way man!
Made a crucial decision on monday,
but having to stand firm in my decision was really tough.
Really learnt to depend on God this week,
choosing to not care about anything, but leaving my future in His Hands.
No matter how painful it may be to let go of something so dear,
but God is my healer.
He can heal my wounds. (:
I believe in Him.
Yes, it's tough.. but.
I MUST STAND FIRM!
Oh, can't wait for church camp on monday!
Finally, a break, before I'm back to hectic life again.
So many projects and assignments! ARGH. oh well.
Calista, dont' complain! It's your duty as a student.
Yes, my 3.8, Lol.
& i still haven't catch my Indiana Jones... ):
Hmm, i guess i'll go catch it on saturday after church.
Serves as a good break for me too (:
Oright, better get going.
Can't see things clearly now.
Hmmm.. i wonder..