I am MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!!!
I want to be contented with what I have now,
whatever circumstances I may be facing now.
I want to rejoice in times of darkness,
be joyful and praise God during times of afflictions.
He's the One I'm living for.
Not myself,
nor people.
I want to enjoy this moment,
this period of my life,
using the freedom I have to serve God with abandon!
No more,
Not wasting any more time.
No, nothing can stand in my way.
I'll stand firm.
I will not be easily moved again.
I'm standing strong today (:
In my life, You've heard me say I love You.
How do I, show You it's true
Hear my heart, it longs for more of You.
I've fallen deeply in love with You
You have stolen my heart.
I'm captivated, by You.
Never will You and I part
I've fallen deeply in love with You.
You and I together forever
Nothing can stand in the way
My love for You grows stronger each new day
I've fallen deeply in love with You.
Jesus, You've stolen my heart.
I'm captivated, by You.
Never will You and I part
I've fallen deeply in love with You.