It's just some joy unexplainable.
Summing up,
unspeakable joy!
:D
Even people like wanzi and Anna said they really can tell that i'm really happy!
Joy! (:
Island Creamery in another 12 hrs' time!
With Faithhh & Varmamama (:
Chrn of Narnia with Church peeps (:
Having 8 assignments on hand now,
out of which 3 are IT assignments.
How great can this be.
):
But, i'm still happy!
Joy that can't go away! hehe.
"It's when I am at my weakest, God's power is displayed so powerfully."
When the sun's shining brightly,
down on earth where darkness is.
And we're called, to be the light,
to shine into their lives.
I wanna run I wanna fly I wanna shout Your Name,
Jesus, You're the reason I'm living today.
No longer me but Lord is You who's living in me,
Jesus, I'll spend my life following You.
I wanna jump I wanna dance I wanna sing Your Praise,
Jesus, You're the reason I'm living today.
No longer me but Lord is You who's living in me,
Jesus, This life I choose to honor You.