Monday, June 23, 2008

EEEEW.
just got back from the visit to the clinic.
EEEEW.
43 bucks leh. -.-
And i was in the consultation room for like just 5 mins la.
EEEEW.
I hate seeing the doctor la.
If not for tmr's field pract & today's MC, i won't even bother to see a doc la.
Just minor cases only.

It's always the same words from doctors la.
"Drink more water, Don't eat spicy or cold food."
Lol.
I also can be doctor already. =x
Well, at the very least this used to be my ambition la. heh..

And yessss, just as i expected,
tmr i'm unfit to go for field pract ))):
I gotta make up 3 lessons now!
ARGH.
& i gotta go there to gather observations to complete my assignment which is due this friday!
RAHHH.
Well, of course, i miss the kids there ): The playgroup.
The children in the playgroup like DANIEL and JOSHUA!
As well as JIAYI and YIFEI, and many more!
Oh man, they're really adorable.
A pity i can't take photos of them.. ):

Sighs.
I've got 4 diff medicines to take.
Yucks. ):

I'm feeling sad now. ):
So depressed ):



So now, evt seems to be pointing towards me.
Oh well, it doesn't matter how the other party react to you as long as you know you've settled it.


So, What Now?