"Yes, this is calista chua. This is the real me."
This is the first time i really felt its me when i step into school ever since school reopened.
* * *
How often one longs for a text message that asks about one's day,
that encourages one, after a long and draining day.
But, it's always otherwise.
* * *
Nights ain't good, baby.
Sleep forever.
* * *
Someone gotta stop this.
I tried, but it didn't work.
Why not you now?
* * *
Off i went to Swensens with bone-y hiroki.
Sounds rhyme.
He's in canoe, and yea,
he slimmed down alot + more tanner!
Lol.
* * *
Calling for 4e4 bbq night during june hols.
Interested?
* * *
Considering to join Flagfootball with Romaine.
Well, we'll see.
* * *
Injured left thigh during badminton when i didn't land properly.
It's painful yet strengthless now.
* * *
Shu: "Calista, you look so cute today!"
Me: "I thought I look cute everyday?"
That's js a joke. I'm not. (:
* * *
Romaine misses me alot that she even talks to me offline.
I know that. Awwww. =/
* * *
Just realised that i've got actually many assignments & projs to do,
and there's already two to be submitted on 6th June.
Gosh.
* * *
Teaching certainly is stressful.
Especially when the negative thoughts come and make you feel so inadequate.
* * *
Finally finally finally i got my last month zara's pay!
Yes, like.. finally.
* * *
Finally, I'm able to go for my attachment to childcare centre!
*BEAMS!*
I just can't explain how excited i am feeling!
How long i've been looking forward to it man!
3 wks.. woah.
* * *
That's all (: