Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Those were the days..
























Man, i really miss her.
My dear thunderbird.

How we grew up together.
How we could talk about anything everything under the sun.
How we stood by each other when both of us met problems.
How we spur one another on when we were struggling in our walk w God.

What a failure i am man.
I let her go so easily.
I didn't grab hold of her the second time.
Crap.

That i slowly..
completely forgot all about her.
And recently, she just suddenly came into my mind.
And yes,
been thinking of her now and then.
Wonder how she's coping.

Yes, i wasn't responsible.
I wasn't fit to even disciple her.


Crap.



Dear God, give me the burden to take responsibility of her once again.
Give me the burden to pray for her without ceasing.
Lord, draw her back to You once again..