Friday, April 04, 2008

It's soon gonna be the start of a new phase of life.
I wonder how's it going to be like.
I can't stop feeling excited.

Oh well, at the same time.
I'm just afraid that when school starts, i'll stop contacting with the people i've been hanging with these few weeks.
It's been real amazing how i'm able to hang along so well with them within a short span of time.
Truly amazing.
People like xgrace, ong, anna, and even my kukudoublespartner, jere, ws and ZX.
I don't want this to be another seasonal thing.
I've had enough of all those craps.

I can't help but to fear.
Because it's been always like this.
Empty promises, words said not done.
And when the distance grew,
fingers pointing everywhere.
Well, I know i am at fault too.
And I apologise for any further drifts.

Oh well, i guess,
Nothing's going to happen if none take the initiative.

I see this once-so-good-clique going down already.
I wonder how.
Yet i'm tired of such.
I no longer bother to make the efforts.
I see them as,

pointless.


Next week's activities gonna be fun.
But yep, hope they'll be able to follow as they were planned.


Sometimes you just wish to withdraw from your busy life and move to somewhere quiet alone.
Don't you think so?



Bothered.
Worried.
Cried.
End of it.
Time to move on.