Friday, February 15, 2008

How many times do you want to lie to me?
Lesson not learnt after it crashed isit?!
Now, you're back to square one again!
You're doing things behind my back.
I asked you, you lied.
You think i don't know the truth?
How dumb can you be to even neglect the existence of HISTORY.
i've seen all that you've been to.
How you want me to handle this?
How do you want me to face the truth?
I'd rather you going to others than this.
I'm deeply disappointed.
How deep.
I wonder how you can even go against your conscience to lie to me, to treat as if you've done nothing wrong.
& now it seems like my efforts have gone to waste.
it seems like whatever i write and paste in my room is of no use to you at all.
When will the day come, when you'll be truthful to me.
When will you stop lying, and tell me the truths?
I'm wondering when.
It's happening again.


I HATE I HATE I HATE THIS!!


ARGH.
frustrated.
Just let me rant here for now.
ARGH.


God, how much i wished things weren't like that.
How much i wished all that i've seen ain't what i saw.
I've lost hope for a moment.
I thought.. that's it.
No more salvages.
God, it breaks my heart so much.
It won't matter much to me if he ain't somebody i love.
God, let me see the hope in You again.
Give me wisdom to know how to handle this.
Turn everything around Lord.
I'm still so looking forward to the day..
to that very day when Your promise for me will be fulfilled.
To see that dream of mine tt You've given me coming true.
I'm not letting go Lord.
I'm not gonna let go of the dream.
Broken dreams are coming true.
Have Your way Lord.

" Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." -Romans 12:12.