Wednesday, October 24, 2007

3 papers down.
A maths p1 & p2, Chem p2.


Like what yuchun told me,
everything will be over even before we realise it.
HAHA. how true.
In a blink of an eye, 3 papers gone!

Especially A maths! rejoice rejoice! hahaha.
Well, Chemistry was so much easier than I expected.
But ain't a good thing either. ))):

3 days gone, but these days ain't easy for me either.
Struggles. Stress.
Whatever it is, at least that I'm still holding on.
I'm not gonna give up at this very minute.
Losing confidence, but i'll persist.

Thank You Lord, for the people You've placed around me too,
renee, nicole, baby, wanzi, huishi, michng, lam, chengyong etc,
who are there to encourage me on. (:
& ya, Mr Chia for his sms! haha.

Lord, I want Your presence.
I want to come into Your presence.
In Your presence, I am free.
In Your presence, I feel secure.
In Your presence, everything seems small.
In Your presence, its when nothing else matters anymore.
Show me more Lord.
Give me confidence, let me find confidence in You.
No matter what, I'll hold onto the promise You gave me.