Saturday, July 08, 2006
Whee. Back here to update lerr. Ytd jus came back frm our sec 3 camp. Had tons of fun during our camp.. It was a good time for all of us to get together,. And yea, I agreed wid wad redhwan said, it took our class 7 months to be united. Woohoo. LOL. And yea, I felt really touched when I saw 3d so united as one. Gained many new experiences over dere at d camp and I learnt many many tings frm d camp. wad more, d camp instructors so shuai lor. ok.. though not 3d's instructors la. JEREMY'S CUTE! MELVIN'S HOT! TIMOTHY'S COOL! and of cus, YIPING and KEN too. dey are great! LOL. Ya, I am much more happier and now, carry a positive attitude towards life. Firstly, I finally gotten over lasy. Phew. One yr le.. finally a burden off my shoulder. Secondly, I learnt how to cherish everyone arnd me..those who were dere for me in times of need. Thirdly, no more hatred. Except deres still some hatred towards one person la. Oh man, im so much understanding now. LOL. Ok. Shall stop crapping here.. Today had my very last piano lesson. Was kinda sad to leave my teacher as he had taught me for many many yrs le, and his wife too who taught me when I first started taking up lessons. Wah.. So fast and nxt Friday is my big day. EXAM. Shit. I have no confidence in myself. Even my teacher too, but at least he hoped dat I will pass my exam la. Dis exam is damn damn impt to me lor. I must pass and not fail. PASS! Gosh. Im so afraid I will fail.. Im so afraid dat I will disappoint my dad, aunt, and most importantly, my mother. I believe its her greatest wish to see me getting dis last cert. Am so stressed now sia.. GOD! Please help me la. At least give me confidence ma.. If I fail.. Have to repeat another yr, and repeating another means paying another one yr fees. Omg. And now I even injured my wrist. How? I damn suay ok. Wah.. Dare not tink of it le.. Wish me luck ok? : ) haha.