Thursday, May 11, 2006

Todae was one whole sucky dae. Durin flag-raisin saw CTM in d front. And I turned bhind n it was dat worse den a beast JACKSON NG. yea. todae was chi paper. It wss so tough. Anw im prpred to flung all my exams. Aft sch, went to je to hav lunch aft which my aunt came to fetch me n tzuhsuan to bring darling queenie to d animal clinic. I heard my aunt askin d vet if anyone want dat dog. She was actually intending to give it away. All thanks to DAT SOMEONE. And its all thanks to DAT SOMEONE dat darling queenie was debugged so she cant bark. When I heard d news, my eyes was actually filled wid tears. But I gotta hold it back as I am in public =x Though I don wan queenie to b given away, bt I agree wid my aunt said. A dog must have freedom. And queenie was lyk locked up in d cage d whole dae. Again all thx to DAT SOMEONE.
And im just soooo sickk. Got a heavy flu. I have to get well aft exams cos I promised tzuhsuan to go iceskating with her. OMG.
And I just hate my brother a lot . So much. And my dad too. He didnt get d facts rite n always say I am at fault. Moreover, said I had changed. bt d one hu really changed was my bro. I jus hate my dad. Bt I sumtimes couldnt help it when I tot of d past few yrs he had done for us.

Nvm. I noe for sure one day. I WILL GET SEPARATED FROM MY FUCKING BROTHER!

Ps to dad: dont force me to make wad u said come true. Anw, Im tired in dis family. Since u said one more person less oso nvm, den by the time DONT YOU REGRET.