" Oi! Tzuhsuan" was wad I said a countless time today. Yepp. Went iceskating wid tzuhsuan. My second time ice skating. Still rmb my first try was on my bdae. And I rmb dat dae I only fell once. Haha. Saw soo manyy familiar faces today. Wahaha. Gt a lot frm our sch de. Tzuhsuan must be relieved nt to see dat JACKSON NEO. KAHYAN was dere too!!!!!!!!! Woahhhhh!!!!!! We were pretty shocked to see her dere sia. She almost rampage today. Cos I was lyk keep on disturbing her. Tappin her shoulder and stuffs. Den gt once almost hai her fall down den she shouted at me. Wahaha~ I don't care : ) Today dunno why, suddenly lyk gt phobia of skating. I kept holdin on to tzuhsuan. And I fell down once =x all thnx to her. Lols. Today damn unbalance. Darn. Keep on losing balance. She dint fell at all. Wad more I skate until very weird leh. Lols. But got one person, more pro den me de, fell down twice --> ALEX. And he fell down another two more times after me n tzuhsuan left, as mentioned by him. So total is four times. Lols. He oso said dat he broke dis mnth record. Yes. I was dere cursing him. Wahahahaha. He beat my head once, tried to disturb me twice. Dat was his retribution. Wahahahaha.
Oh no! tink me and tzuhsuan must wash our eyes thoroughly today. Cos we saw sumting dat we shldnt see. We saw a lady, tink is angmoh, sit on d bench and bent down. We saw her g-string. Kaoz. Dis is considered ok le. We saw sumting even worse den dat. Dat is KAHYAN'S BUSTLINE. we're oh so damn unlucky to see dat. woahhhhhhhs~~~
Tzuhsuan: we are gg to kana sore eyes tmr. =x